[Healeys] Mini Cooper S price question

To: "Healeys at Autox" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Healeys] Mini Cooper S price question
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:55:40 -0600
Hi to the many of you that own late Minis.  I have an opportunity to buy
a 2006 S with just barely 10,000 miles from a lady in my building.  It
has moon/sun/whatever roof option and all the other bells and whistles,
6-speed automatic with the steering wheel paddles.  Tires still look
fine.  I drove this car when she bought it new and What A Great Ride it
was!!  Anyway, she's asking $22.5k.  Is this too much money, just about
right, or what?? Oh yes, she says she needs something a little bigger
that will hold her bicycle.  Please help me out with this and many
thanks.

Jack