Re: [Healeys] Healey on Maui ?

To: Healeyguy@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey on Maui ?
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:35:43 -0500
Ah to think of what one will do to be close to the grandkids. Move from Las
Vegas to the "garden state" of New Jersey. Get within almost walking
distance of another Healey owner. Have thousands of leaves on the ground
that I have to get rid of.

Paradise is not necessarily in the islands but where you live if you know
how to make the best of it! I would still like to see a hula dancer or two
as long as they are in their early twenties although my wife tells me that
they would kill me. Since I have lived a great life, I am ready to go. Send
them on!

John