[Healeys] Healey for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey for sale
From: <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:34:17 -0600
I have an acquaintance who owns a 4 seater tri-carb (1959--we think(HBT7L17851)
who wants to sell the car.  It belonged to her husband who recently died.  He
had plans to restore it some 20 odd years ago but never did so it sat in a
garage till now.  Car is straignt with all parts--including what I believe to
be an original hardtop.  It will need a restoration, but, to me, is an
excellent example for restoration.

Contact me off line if you have an interest.  Car is located 25 miles east of
Pittsburgh, Pa.  She is thinking $9 - $10K for it, which, I feel is
approptiate.  I have no financial interest in the car, just passing along the
info.

Regards
Tom