Re: [Healeys] healey trans

To: "john doe" <rccpl1@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] healey trans
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:29:03 -0500
Ah yes the infamous  jon doe.

If you don't tell us the condition of the unit how would we know.     Why
didn't you reuse it?    Does it shift?  Does the OD work?    Is it rebuilt?
Is it complete or in boxes?

Give us something Mr. doe.    Not only do you keep us in suspense with your
name but your question is a bit vague too.

Throw us a bone Mr.  doe  and maybe we can be of some help.

Mark