[Healeys] Farewell for Now

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Farewell for Now
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:28:55 -0600
I am sad to report that I just completed (at least I got the money, the car
is still here) the sale of my '54 100. Hard to send this note because it
makes it more real.

It was not a matter of me wanting to get rid of the car, but more a matter
of time and resources not being unlimited and me wanting to try something
different (so many cars so little time and money), and selling the 100 was
just the best way to do it.

I have to admit I almost backed out a couple times, they are really
wonderful cars in many ways, the classic british roadster.

Thanks so much to the list and all the help and cyber car buddies I have met
and enjoyed, this list is truly an unique and excellent place to share enjoy
entertain and learn, I suppose I will still lurk, but without the "blue
terror" it won't be the same.  Actually thinking about the list and not
being part of the "Healey Brethren" is one of the things that almost made me
back out.

P.S. maybe blasphemy, but if anybody has a line on a Daimler SP250 or Alfa
GTV (the 60s early 70s kind, not the later ones)  that needs a little work
but not a complete do over let me know, midwest USA is best but other parts
of the country not out of the questions.  Healey projects maybe considered
as well, but I am thinking I want to try something different, there is that
blasphemy again.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1