Re: [Healeys] FW: BJ8 Brake servo problem

To: "'Rebecca Sawyer'" <johnbeckysawyer@yahoo.com>, "Healey List Emails"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: BJ8 Brake servo problem
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:35:04 -0600
John:
I had mine rebuilt by John Stuart Brake Co out of Stoney Creek, Ontario.
Have yet to try it but the job looks good and they guaranteed it.  Rich C
recommended them so I was comfortable.  Their web site is
www.johnstuartpowerbrake.com and tele # 905-662-7274.  Make sure you tell
them whether you want to go concours or not on the finish work.
Dan