[Healeys] Subject: Re: Mechanic/Hard Starting

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Subject: Re: Mechanic/Hard Starting
From: "James Sailer" <BJ8Healey@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:18:31 -0700
I had similar cold/hard starting problems with my BJ8 here in Idaho.  As
others have said investigate the chokes and adjust them.  I found mine were
not opening correctly.  It may be helpful to have a second person operating
the choke wile you review the operation and adjust.  Last night I had to start
my BJ8 and move it to get into the shop attic and she started within 2 seconds
... it was 16 degrees ...

Jim Sailer