[Healeys] swivel / kingpin cork seal

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] swivel / kingpin cork seal
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:31:18 +0000
Hi Guys
I'm putting together my newly powder coated suspension ready to bolt onto the
car when it comes back. The kingpin set I got (and all new ones) only seems to
come with the 4 cork seals for the fulcrum pin, the parts list shows also a
cork seal that seems to sit between the bottom of the swivel pin and the
swivel axle body, does this matter as it seems to be missing in all kits?
Also does the supplied o ring sit on the bottom bush to seal the dust cover
bottom where it sits on the bush?.
many thanks
Andy