Re: [Healeys] Battery Post ????

To: loftusdesign@cox.net, jmnewt@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Battery Post ????
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:23:31 +0000
Keep the torch away from the battery! (Just one of those reflexes. I can
imagine myself with a spoonful of molten lead in one hand and a lit propane
torch in the other absent mindedly setting the torch down pointing at the
cell vents...) An exploded battery would solve the battery post problem, but
cause many more.)

Bill Lawrence