Re: [Healeys] Steering Wheel/Chrome

To: <gardner5@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering Wheel/Chrome
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:44:04 -0800
For chrome, I use EFS near the Bremerton airport.  360-674-3825  Be sure to
tell them exactly what you want.   There is a shop in Poulsbo, Backwards
Unlimited, that does beautiful steering wheel restoration, 360-697-1471, but
he is VERY expensive.  When I found out how much he wanted to do mine
(somewhere around $1000), I bought a Moss reproduction.  The Moss product is
actually quite good, but you have to block sand and polish the mold parting
line on the od and id.

John Snyder
Port Townsend, WA