Re: [Healeys] Fw: Website Question on the Elusive Kumho Powerstar

To: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>, "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Website Question on the Elusive Kumho Powerstar
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 09:20:01 -0800
Just out of curiosity, I checked the web site of Treadepot.com to see if
they had your size in stock.  They are indicating it is not available at
this time.  I just purchased a set of Kumho Powerstar 175-70-R14 from them
for my MG.  They were shipped in one day and priced as cheaply as I could
find anywhere.
Ron