[Healeys] Early Friday Funnies

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Early Friday Funnies
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:42:28 -0800
   What is it when a man talks dirty to a woman?
   Sexual harassment.

   What is it when a woman talks dirty to a man?
   $3.99 a minute.

   There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on
   his  cell  phone  and in a worried voice says, ''Herman, be careful! I
   just  heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way
   on Route 280!''

   Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

   A  man  walks  into  a pub and says, "Give me three pints of Guinness,
   please."

   So  the  bartender  brings  him  three  pints  and the man proceeds to
   alternately  sip  one,  then  the  other, then the third until they're
   gone.

   He  then  orders  three  more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you
   like  them  cold, so you can start with one and I'll bring you a fresh
   one as soon as you're low."

   The  man  says,  "You  don't  understand.  I have two brothers, one in
   Australia  and  one  in  the  States. We made a vow to each other that
   every  Saturday  night  we'd  still  drink  together. So right now, my
   brothers have three Guinness Stouts too and we're drinking together."

   The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition and every week he sets
   up  the  guy's  three  beers as soon as he enters in the bar. Then one
   week,  the  man  comes  in  and  orders only two. He drinks them, then
   orders  two  more.  The bartender sadly says, "Knowing your tradition,
   I'd  just  like  to  just say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers
   died."
   The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine - I just quit drinking."