Re: [Healeys] All Healey Stuff to Bulk/spam.....

To: rwil@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] All Healey Stuff to Bulk/spam.....
From: Carl Johnson <healeys@carlivar.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:27:52 -0800
Yeah I was going to suggest that. In the "options" you can set up
email filters. I would recommend creating an email folder for Healeys
mail. Just create a filter that moves mail with subject [healeys] to
a 'healeys' folder (or to your Inbox if you prefer).

But yes it sounds like something changed recently at Yahoo. Working
on it on my end. Will probably take at least a  couple weeks though,
especially with Christmas coming up.