[Healeys] Unbushed rocker arms

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Unbushed rocker arms
From: D HALL <dthall@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:54:16 +0000 (GMT)
Hello listers
  Last week I asked the question about rocker arms that were unbushed and had
an internal scroll for the oil feed to the tappet screw, they also had the hole
feeding to the top of the arm as a bushed rocker would have. I have come
accross another engine this time fitted to a BJ7 that has tha same rocker arms.
both cars were used initially for racing and the part number cast on the rocker
arm itself is AEC 2005, they are also cast MOWOG which kind of proves they were
BMC items. Does anyone know where these originated from?
  Merry Christmas everyone

David Hall