[Healeys] Miami area - BJ8 purchase

Subject: [Healeys] Miami area - BJ8 purchase
From: john gillespie <austinbj8@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 05:07:32 -0800 (PST)
Hello listers, seasons greetings to all.  I have just sold my BJ8 and  parts to
a man in the Miami area.  He is looking for some help in contacting a good
mechanic.  So far he has been unable to get on the Major Domo site.  So if
there is anyone out there who has some names please post it to the list.  It
has been my pleasure to have been a member of the AH Club for 27years.  During
that time my wife and I have met some great people and have made some long and
lasting friendships.  Hats off to a great group of people
If anyone has some tips for the new owner on how to get on the list please post
them and I will pass them along.  Thanks again, John Gillespie.  ( BJ ATE )