Re: [Healeys] Maroon color

To: "Alan" <alanb@nfahc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Maroon color
From: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:59:06 -0500
Hey Alan,
Sorry, I wasn't being clear.  Doug's car never has had stone guards.  I was
referring to the other "burgundy over dove gray with  a dove gray interior
with burgundy piping" car from many years ago mentioned in Jerry Wall's
posting.  Doug's car was first shown at Southeastern Classic South Carolina
at the Brasstown Valley Resort, 2005, I believe.  It is not only a beautiful
color, it is a near perfect fit and finish.
GaryB