[Healeys] Healey Watch

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Watch
From: Dan Serrao <jobu53@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:26:57 -0700
I'm sitting in my favorite cigar store yesterday, enjoying another one of my
vices, cigars. I look over on the wall with the humidors and I see a box with
a miniature Healey in a finely crafted European wooden box resembling a
humidor. I asked the clerk about it and he tells me that there's a watch that
comes with the model and box. He goes and gets the watch and proceeds to tell
me about it. It's a Frederique Constant FC303 with a Healey ensignia on the
dial and a map of a race course on the back.
  I checked it out on the internet today and this company helps to sponsor 2
races in Europe, one in LeMans and the other in Heidleberg. There is a
separate watch for each course with a limited production of 888 watches per
event.
  The odd thing I noticed was that everything said "Healey" instead of "Austin
Healey". Has anyone heard of these before? They are quite pricey but I have a
weakness for Healey things and cigars and .......
  Best wishes to all on this list for a Merry Christmas and another year of
friendship to all.

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7