Re: [Healeys] (healeys) End of another year

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (healeys) End of another year
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:08:07 EST
Listers
For Healey content: We are hoping to get in a drive in the 100 sometime
tomorrow. Weather has been a bit rainy lately but the temp has  been holding in
the high 70's to lower 80's F. Looking ahead there is  plenty of work to do on
the BJ8 that will hopefully not turn into a multiyear  restoration, yea right!
I think it has been sitting in the garage waiting for me  to finish the
chassis repair on it for four years already.  Of  course the youngest son's
Bugeye
has had the new sills and floor installed for  about six years and still is
awaiting finish body work and paint. I'm not sure  how the years seem to slip
away, but they do.  Always seems like we are  busy doing something but when you
look back there are plenty of overdue tasks to  complete. Maybe its true that
time goes by more quickly the older you get. Maybe  making the wife happy is
more important than spending a 1000 hours a year in the  garage. Hmmmm.......

Well, to the task for this afternoon:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Hawaii. Whether
you celebrate the 25th in a special way or not we hope that your day is
productive and you are in good health. All the best.....at least I got one
thing
done today!
Aloha
Perry and Kimberley