Re: [Healeys] healey 6 web site

To: 'Charlie Baldwin' <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] healey 6 web site
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:57:15 -0500
Oops! I forgot to add a link. If the dropdown menu does not work (problems
with IE7) just scroll down the home page and there are links to the other
pages.

I will be working on a new menu over the next few days (my wife is glaring
at me now because I am on the computer on Xmas) and will test it with as
many browsers as I can scare up. -- have several different ones loaded on my
computer as I write this.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com