Re: [Healeys] Insurance Coverage, the real value.

To: "James Sailer" <bj8Healey@msn.com>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Insurance Coverage, the real value.
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:50:47 -0800
I found the increased amount of coverage was fairly inexpensive.  For me, it
was a question of what would make me feel better if the car was totally
destroyed or stolen.  After putting three years of my labor and lots of
money into the restoration, I didn't want to feel I got less than it was
worth or what it would cost me to buy another Healey already restored to the
same level as mine.  That was my "comfort level" of coverage.

Ron