Re: [Healeys] Proper starting procedure for a BJ8

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Proper starting procedure for a BJ8
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:31:20 -0800
Dave:  Your e-mail to The List came through with an attachment which, I
believe, should not happen.  It appears that I could open that attachment,
which I have NOT done.

Did you send an attachment with your e-mail?  You don't say so in your
message.

Is it possible that a third party has 'hijacked' your address book and sent a
destructive attachment through The List?

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031