Re: [Healeys] Healey Hydraulics

To: "Don Day" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Hydraulics
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 09:56:07 -0500
Happy New Year, Don. I bought two rebuilt calipers from Apple for my BT7,
and they work great. Apple's return service was top-flight, too. No
complaints whatsoever.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm