Re: [Healeys] Tall guy in a BJ8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tall guy in a BJ8
From: Carl Johnson <healeys@carlivar.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:52:04 -0800
Thanks for the input everyone. It sounds like thinning the seat foam
and going with the smaller wooden wheel will be the first things I'll
try. Also will probably remove the wood spacer under the seat pan. If
I still have problems I will consider modifying the pedals or drilling
around the seat frame and pan. But I'll try all the non-drilling
solutions first. Will keep you posted!

Carl