Re: [Healeys] BJ7/8 Horns

To: Mal Bruce <mbruce6@cogeco.ca>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7/8 Horns
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:33:20 -0500 (EST)
Welcome to 2008 Mal;  Certainly it is possible to repair it yourself.  Or you
could send it out and have it done.  What horns did you buy?  Do you know what
the form of 'non-functioning' is?   I can forward instructions to help a DIY
repair or alternative repair sources.  Let me know what your wishes are.
  And hey, remember, Murphy Lives.  :-)
  --Scott Morris
  PS: See you at pub night on the 9th

Mal Bruce <mbruce6@cogeco.ca> wrote: << I have just purchased 2 horns on ebay,
one works with a 12 volt jolt from a battery the other doesn't. When these
arrive I would like to repair the non functioning one; is this possible? if so
where do I begin? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives