Re: [Healeys] Frame and Chassis restoration

To: rchaskell@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frame and Chassis restoration
From: WWSCPO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:05:41 EST
...............and also the transmission mounts which are supposed to be
captured nuts.  I had to drill through the frame and bolt from  underneath.  I
must say that Jansen dismisses the need for a sway bar  because of the
stiffness
of his frame.  Yes, there are differences that can  be aggravating, like the
lack of depth of the pockets in the rear bulkhead when  you try to mount the
rear shocks, and various predrilled holes for attaching  things like the rear
seat pans.  I think, overall, he assumes you are as  accomplished as he is.

Bill Schumann ( novice) BJ8