[Healeys] Local article about Austin-Healey restoration shop.

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Local article about Austin-Healey restoration shop.
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:53:59 -0800 (PST)
Nice article about local Ellery Engel's restoration
shop in Piru near Los Angeles / Ventura

The article focuses on the use of his shop in movies.
About a year ago a scene with Peter Falk and Nicolas
cage was shot for the movie 'Next'.  Most cars had to
leave the shop, except for an E-type that is bolted to
a jig, a Maserati 3500GT and my BN2 nearing metal work
completion.

I saw the movie but will have to rent the DVD and use
the freeze frame function as my car is only visible
for a split second and hardly recognizeable.

Ellery is well known for his Healey metal work in the
greater LA area region.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/jan/07/and-the-metal-goes-to-piru-shop-in-movies/
or http://tinyurl.com/2kpnvu

enjoy,