Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Insurance, More

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Insurance, More
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:57:57 -0600
<<At the time they recommended that I increase the agreed to value since
values were going up and I had done lots of work on the car so I did.  >>

And thay is great.  BUT    EVERY    year when I get my re-newal form I ALWAYS
up the coverage $1000.00 and have been doing so for awhile!!!

The mis-conception of your labor doesn't count 'cause is free because it's my
hobby is bogus!!

Keep in mind you want your coverage to EQUAL what it would take to REPLACE
your car AS IS in the event of mis-foutune!!

One of my pet peeves<G>!!  NGer's are the WORST!!  LOL

Ed