Re: [Healeys] bj8 rear shock bolts

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] bj8 rear shock bolts
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:52:50 +0000
Hi Simon
I tried asking a question and sent it twice but the text seems to off been
stripped, just leaving the usual crap that Hotmail and Yahoo link to your
message. Hopefully this one will get through as I'm trying from home and hope
its something to do with works firewall?
My question was does anyone know the size of the later bj8 rear shock mounting
bolts, I seem to off misplaced the old ones. The part manual shows AHB9996 and
I think they are 7/16 and 1.1/4 or 1.1/2 inch long. Thanks for any replies if
this gets thru. Andy