Re: [Healeys] TR:

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] TR:
From: "T W" <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:20:51 -0500
Hi,

One of the things on my Healey's to-do list is make the heater control valve
work.   When the weather started getting cold last fall, I tried to open it,
but it wouldn't move.   I was afraid of breaking it, so I left it as is
until the spring.

Does anyone have some good ideas on getting to work?

thanks,

Tom