[Healeys] Needed - Bugeye kingpin thrust washer and adjustment shim

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Needed - Bugeye kingpin thrust washer and adjustment shim
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:00:10 -0800
Anyone have some Kingpin top thrust washers, and adjustment shim washers (I
think that's the proper nomenclature)

As we volunteers help with the Kadner Bugeye rebuild we have discovered
these have gone missing from a new old stock rebuild kit.

Does any one have some of these they are willing to part with please?

Thanks in advance,

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !

President AHCUSA              www.healey.org