Re: [Healeys] Cam

To: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>, Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cam
From: john close <f9cougar@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:35:05 -0800 (PST)
I'd like to put in a good word for Elgin Cams. In my BJ8 engine, I have their
264 grind. Duration 265, Overlap 50. Lift at Cam 0.264". Nice performance,
quiet, crappy gas mileage, as to be expected. - JRC

"J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hello Ken; You might want to
check out Elgin Cam's set of profiles for the Austin Healey 100 through 3000
at: http://www.elgincams.com/c-aus.html Attached is a file with various
discussions from the Healey List & British Car Forum since 2002 along with an
article by Magnus Karlsson. Hopefully, you will find the information to be of
some help in deciding about putting in a Street Cam. [attachments will be
stripped from Healey List]
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7

Ken Clifford wrote: << I am rebuilding my 1967 BJ8 and was thinking about
putting in a Street Cam. I want to spice it up a little and keep it reliable.
Any suggestions? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Cam Profiles.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Camshaft.pdf]

You are subscribed as f9cougar@yahoo.com