Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Hood Help

To: jomar healey <ah53@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Hood Help
From: Charlie Frazer <cfrazer@jcomm.uoregon.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:24:44 -0800
Joe,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I didn't see an article by Rich C on tops, though there is one by him
on interior installation.
There is a set of instructions about tops with some helpful
information, but it's a scan from an old box and doesn't address my
concerns.
I appreciate your reply anyway.
Thanks for taking the time.
Charlie