Re: [Healeys] Fwd: My BN2 has finally arrived!...

To: 'Tadeusz Malkiewicz' <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: My BN2 has finally arrived!...
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:21:26 -0500
Tadek, again, don't be concerned. There was another person a year or so ago
who bombarded the list with questions all of which were cheerfully answered.
The end result was that he was able to restore his car with the knowledge
that several experts around the world had helped him.

No matter how crazy you think your question may be, we ALL learn from the
answers. Just be sure to copy the list for our own education.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com (under reconstruction)