Re: [Healeys] Early Friday funny - except in Oz and NZ

To: "'Peter Hunt'" <peter@easterton.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Early Friday funny - except in Oz and NZ
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:46:18 +1100
G'day

I don't know if that was Peter Cosgrove as I have heard it being attributed
to others.

However it sounds like something that Peter would have said.

By coincidence I have met Peter Cosgrove a few times. We went to the same
school and he was in the same class as one of my older brothers.

Peter is a consummate after dinner speaker especially when he talking about
what he got up to. Even he is revered by all Australians he has a great
larrikin streak in him. He is also a really nice bloke, like most of us
Australians.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia