Re: [Healeys] Another AH that makes the preferred list

To: "Dave Gay" <dgay@simoncontractors.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Another AH that makes the preferred list
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:16:37 +0800
Dave -

Yeah, I got that calender.  Unfortunately for November (and possibly March)
they put in some woman in a brown pants suit that looks like Kathy Bates
from the movie Misery (i.e. where she breaks James Caan's ankles with a
sledge hammer).

Not sure who does their marketing but that bloke should be taken out back
and shot. Even the guys behind the counter were laughing about her.
Everyone knows it is Federal Law that car parts calenders must only have
pictures of girls in thong bikinis holding large tools and/or soaping
themselves.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1