[Healeys] midgetsprite] Hotrod MG Midget photos?

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] midgetsprite] Hotrod MG Midget photos?
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:51:09 -0600
<<Anyone ever seen an MG Midget hotrod? I'd love to see photos of such
a thing.>>

Not even "new". Larry<G>!!

Check on my site www.justbrits.com and check out "Spridgets" in Special Cars &
Special People first. Then in "List O' Links" "Austin-Healey Links" at bottom
of page on the right, "Modified Healeys" link. Also, In "List O' Links" there
is a link to "Noth Texas AHC".!!

And while you folks are there be SURE to get the "Spridget Cursors from Amy
Turner"!! I like (and use) the Red Sprite in the rain with windscreen wipers
WORKING while it still leaks OIL!!! LOL

(There are ALSO Big Healeys!!)

Ed

.