Re: [Healeys] Early Friday funny - except in Oz and NZ

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Early Friday funny - except in Oz and NZ
From: "derekp62@surfnetc.com" <derekp62@surfnetc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:28:20 -0800
God I love people that damn the torpedoes and speak
their mind!

I was sitting with a close friend with a similar
mindset once at lunch and he spoke his mind!
He's a well know industry VP and a shmoozing ex
salesman of his came over at lunch to say hi and
introduced some clients that were with him.  After
interrupting our lunch so he could show his clients
he know my friend he ended with the classic yuppie
line, "I'll call ya! Let's do lunch!"
To which my friend responded instantly, "No... don't
call me.  I'm not interesting in having lunch with
you."

The guys clients even started laughing!  He just
buried him right their in the restaurant.
Priceless!

Derek