[Healeys] Castrol Syntec rebate

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Castrol Syntec rebate
From: "Tom Mitchell" <3000mk3@bighealey.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:23:17 -0500
I just pick up two cases (six quarts per) of the Castrol Syntec 20w50 from a
local distributor.
I had to order it as I could not find anywhere on the shelf. BTW It only
took two days to get in.

Plus I found that there is a $10 off coupon, where it "appears" that its $10
off per case.

http://www.castrol.com/castrol/promotionssection.do?categoryId=82915741&cont
entId=6031815.

However I'll have to let you know.

If so, that will drop the price from $41.55 (case) or $6.92 (bottle) by
$1.60 to $5.25 per bottle (plus taxes).

There is also a podcast about their oil that you can click on.

No financial interest, just a satisfied customer of Castrol.

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 Mark III
Ann Arbor, Michigan