Re: [Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related

To: gmari2@verizon.net, Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related
From: Robert Larson <robertlarson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:42:56 -0500
Hi George,

                  No expert here but a question.  Is the document
available as file anywhere?   If not the second question is in 2 parts
if not, why not? , and/or  why not market it as such?

                   I can only speak for myself here but were it
available at a reasonable price I might purchase it is a reference
material.   At $68 for it in printed form that will not happen.  I have
no desire to achieve  the "Gold" standard but it  might be useful to see
how things were done originally.  It could help with reassembly even if
that assembling was not going to be up to the "Gold" standard.
Marketing  in a CD or DVD format could be a possibility and then a
purchaser could print out just pages of interest for his model as needed. .

Bob
55BN1