Re: [Healeys] Car Events

To: edriver@sasktel.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car Events
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:13:24 +0000
Ed,

The Las Cruces (New Mexico) British Car Club has an annual event in the
plaza at Old Mesilla. They normally have about 90 cars, I think. The site is
beautiful and historic, the people are friendly, the food is spicy, The
shops are dripping with "charm" and the weather in Las Cruces in April is
(usually) unbeatable. I don't have the information, but I can get it if you
are interested. I think they have a web site too.

Whatever you do, have fun.

Bill Lawrence