Re: [Healeys] Making adjustments to BJ8 top

To: <Go2ghill@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Making adjustments to BJ8 top
From: "sbyers" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:04:53 -0800
When you put the top up, you may need to make sure the cantrails (wood
pieces) are not binding where they butt against each other.  My top frame
pivots have enough slop that the cantrails will bind unless I push up on
them as the top is closed.  It makes it much easier to latch it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA