[Healeys] Friday Funny

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:24:32 -0800 (PST)
A 60 year old east coast Healey owner on his way to Conclave in San Diego in
his BN7 decides to stop off in Vegas for something different.  Something he
never was able to do with his wife.  Upon arrival in Vegas, he make his way
over to the Mustang Ranch - the world famous brothel.

Talking to the madam that runs the place he says, "I'm interested in doing
something my wife never wanted to try.  what can you tell me about 69"?  The
woman simply grins and calls over Bunny, one of the establishments most
beautiful and experienced working girls and instructs her to take the gentleman
upstairs and show him a good time - 69 style.

Bunny eagerly takes him by the hand upstairs.  She undresses him and lays him
down on her bed.  After a brief little strip show she begins to assume the
position.  In the process of getting situated, she quietly breaks wind and
passes a little gas.

The man slaps her on the ass and asks her to get off of him.  As she does she
asks, "what's wrong.  We're just getting started."

He says to her, "Thanks ma'am.  I really appreciate it but I just don't think I
can take another 68 of those."

Happy Friday!