Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

To: healeylist List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:36:15 -0800
On  a Mac probably the easiest way is to go File > Mail Contents of
this page and save as draft. Print  that, or just keep the soft copy.

You can rebuild it in WOrd or something if ya wanna tweak the layout.

On a PC (I just did this on my Mac running Windows XP) using Internet
explorer, File > Send > Page by Email and do the same.

Wilko
San Diego.