Re: [Healeys] gdsaf

To: BN1@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] gdsaf
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:20:37 -0500
I read the article and thought it was fair and balanced. Mr. Ignatius is
asking us to look at the facts and make an informed decision. Reminds me
of when Ross Perot ran for president. Everyone loved the message, but
overlooked the messenger. The point being that you can not become too
focused that you don't see the forest for the trees. I see nothing wrong
in Alan offering a link to an excellent article, especially when the
upcoming election is one of the most pivotal in recent history. And I
don't remember the McCain-Feingold act defining the right place to
discuss our future.

Doug

> Not the right place for such a statement, Alan!
>
> Bill Barnett
>
> Alan Seigrist wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/29/AR2008022
902784.html