Re: [Healeys] Fw: Workshop manual

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Workshop manual
From: "sbyers" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:45:26 -0800
This illustrates the value of registries in keeping track of cars as the
years go by.  Occasionally documents like this workshop manual, Passports to
Service, original Driver's Handbooks, etc. turn up and can be reunited with
the car if there is some record of it.  It has happened several times in the
BJ8 world.
On the other hand, if the car is not listed in a registry it is unlikely
that the documents can ever be returned, no matter how much the owner of the
car would like to have them.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry