[Healeys] BJ8 smashed brake line

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 smashed brake line
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:09:49 -0800
I see that previous vibration damper failure has ground down the "brake
line from hell" on my BJ8. Who know when this damage would have caused a
leak? This line runs from the master cylinder on the left side of the
car to the brake light switch on the right side of the car with many
bends. Normal line lengths are not long enough (80 inches) so I have to
get a 25 foot coil.

Just a note that if one has had a damper separation to check their brak
line.

Ken Freese
65 BJ8