[Healeys] Single Barrel Jack Daniels

To: healeys@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Single Barrel Jack Daniels
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:33:52 EST
Commemorative Bottles of Single Barrel Jack Daniels Celebrating  Back to Jack
SEC XXII!

Middle TN AHC will be hosting Southeastern Classic XXII, September 18-21,
2008 in the Lynchburg Area. Registration forms will soon be out.  Our club  is
offering Southeastern Classic XXII Commemorative Bottles of bSingle Barrel
Jack Danielsb.  This is the premium Jack Daniels whiskey, aged in a single
barrel and not blended.  The bottles will have a medallion celebrating the
event
and may be signed by the master distiller.  The price is only $40  which is
significantly less than you would pay at a liquor store.

Middle TN Club members and others who purchase the most bottles are being
offered the opportunity to join us for lunch and then sample "Jack" until we
find our special barrel.  We need to sell approximately 240 bottles to make
this happen.  Think of what a great gift (or even a gift to yourself) a
$40.00
bottle of "Single Barrel Jackb could make!

As of now, we have 120 bottles sold/reserved.  We are almost  there!
However, remember when they are gone, they are gone.   We need to have cash in
hand
to reserve your bottle(s) by May 31,  2008.   Please, help Middle TN AHC make
this rare opportunity  become a reality.

Middle TN AHC looks forward to going back to Jack and as Jimmy Buffett  says,
bYou had to be thereb.

You can forward your order and check made out to Middle TN AHC to address
listed below.  If you send a email to hold your bottle(s) put in subject  line
Jack Orderb.  The order form is posted on our SEC XXII web site so  you can
print it and mail it with your order.  Go to _www.seclassic.www_
(http://www.seclassic.com/)

Susan Ralph
Middle TN AHC