Re: [Healeys] Conversion to LHD

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conversion to LHD
From: "Mr. Bill" <BN1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:40:52 -0700
Hi Steve,

I'd contact an old friend of mine, Steve Pike from down under.  Please
tell him I sent you.  I know he's converted many BJ8's to RHD and must
have a bunch of LHD parts on the shelf.  I'm sure he could also help
with any tips about reversing his procedure.   He got a '67 from me that
had a perfect facia in it.  I'm still kicking myself for not having
pulled that out first.  But that was 30+ years ago when I was young and
stupid.  Now I'm just old and still stupid, dammit!  Try this:
http://www.austinhealey.com.au/  But if that doesn't work, I'm sure Hoo
Roo or Joe could chime in with a newer URL.

HTH,

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 #663