Re: [Healeys] AH Sprite.

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, "James Lea"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH Sprite.
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:29:45 -0600
<<It's hard to tell by these two pictures>>

Thats for sure Rich, but I'll add my .02:

<<1.>>Agreed.
<<2. The seats though barely visible have some sort of head rests fitted so
perhaps the seats themselves are wrong?>>

Not even "perhaps" gents.  They ARE wrong.

<<3. The front bumper is missing. Not uncommon, but for near top dollar it
would be nice if the whole car was there.>>

IMHO, REQUIRED for that kind of $s.

<<4. Have the front horizontal bonnet body seams either side of the grille
opening been filled as well?>>

Looks like it to me also.

<<5. The side sill jacking holes are gone, filled, whatever. In fact I'd say
the whole car has that look of a lot of filler on it.>>

Agreed.

6.  For some reason the Hood's rear holddown bar looks wrong.

7.  WHAT is that chrome piece at right rear corner of the hood??

8.  Pics sorta depict that the rear beads have been filled also??

9.  The rubber ducky antenna takes at least a grand off the price<G>!!!

10.  Wheel wells are NOT body colour!!

11.  Although it may be lighting, the paint looks to be Big Healey Metalic
Blue?!?

12.  Just the appearence that the car is a 9 post WW would add to it's value
but I sure would want to see BMIHT Cert. FIRST!!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH BJ 7    )
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter - AHCA
Member & Tech Contact, AHCUSA
Please visit (and contribute to) my site at:   www.justbrits.com