[Healeys] Healey List Turmoil...Humble Opinion

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey List Turmoil...Humble Opinion
From: Steven Mickelson <stevemickelson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
I'm O.K. with the handful of "Friday Funnies"...even the few "early" and "late"
entries.

If, by rare chance, I have a few extra minutes, I (consider the source and)
look at a few of them, with an open mind.

Some make me laugh, some I forward, some I don't understand, some I remember
and tell to others, some offend me and some make me think...about content
and/or source.

If the last week or so is any indication, having deleted some 100 or so
postings, I am not in favor of "Monday Politics"...

(...soon to be followed by "Tuesday Gender and Sex", "Wednesday Culinary",
"Thursday Beer and Wine", "Saturday Hair Care" and "Sunday Religion"...???)

Respectfully submitted.

Steve Mickelson

BN1L-156610 "Brutus, the Garage King".